This is a two-day congress
- The fees correspond to the two days of the Porto International Hip Meeting 2018 & Physiotherapist Session
- Tuesday, June 28th, full day, Pre-congress course (Hip Lab Practical Course)
- Friday, June 29th, full day, Porto International Hip Meeting 2018
- Saturday, June 30th, half day, Porto International Hip Meeting 2018
- and Saturday, June 30th, afternoon, Physiotherapist Session
- The registration fees include: attendance at the sessions, course documentation, coffee (6) and hors d'oeuvre-style working lunches (3), and a certificate of attendance.
These fees include VAT.
Fee prices vary according to date.
To confirm the status of the resident physician a letter from the Chief of Service of the hospital must be attached.
Porto International Hip Meeting 2018 & Physiotherapist Session (29-30 June 2018)
|until May 29||after May 29||Pre Congress Course|
|Orthopaedics||150 €||200 €||1000 €|
|Residents||120 €||170 €||1000 €|
|Nurses||50 €||80 €|
|Physioterapist||50 €||80 €|
|Students||30 €||50 €|
Video techniques lunch symposium (29 Junho)
|Orthopaedics||0 €||Obligatory registration|
|Residents||0 €||Obligatory registration|
Physiotherapist Session (June 30, afternoon)
|until May 29||after May 29|
|Physioterapist||25 €||30 €|
|Nurses||25 €||30 €|
|Students||10 €||10 €
|Fernando Pessoa University||5€||5€|
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The Organizing Committee of Porto International Hip Meeting 2018 hereby informs that in order to obtain a certificate of attendance, it is necessary to stay in the conference room, over the two days, a minimum of 8 hours.