HIP PRESERVATION LAB COURSE (HIP ARTHROSCOPY & PERIACETABULAR OSTEOTOMY PAO) - 30 MAIO
TEORIA (Enviado previamente em formato video (5 horas))
Hip arthroscopy : History and Indications
Femoroacetabular Impingement. From Ganz to 2022
Operating room preparation. The traction table
Portals and access. Pre-capsular access
Central compartment: Pincer, Acetabular Labrum
Peripheral compartment: CAM
Cápsula: From capsulotomy to capsulorrhaphy - from opening to closing
PAO Approaches and Ribas variations
Periacetabular Osteotomy Sequences
PAO Redirect Tricks
PAO Fixing tricks and new technologies
PRACTICAL COURSE (May, 30)
09:00 - 10:00: Hip Arthroscopy Summary - Doubts
10:00 - 12:00: Hip Arthroscopy Lab Course
12:00 - 13:00: Periarticular Space Endoscopy
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch
14:00 - 15:00: Periacetabular Osteotomy PAO Summary - Doubts
15:00 - 18:00: Periacetabular Osteotomy PAO Lab Course
- Hip Preservation Lab Course Registration (May 30)
- Porto International Hip Meeting 2024 Registration (May 31 - June 1)
- Up to two months before the start date of the event, there will be full refund of the services requested.
- Up to one month before the start date of the event, half the amount of services requested will be refunded.
- Cancellations received within 30 days prior to the event don't foresee a refund of the amounts paid.
- The cancellation request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing and the return (if applicable) will only happen after the event.
CACE CENTRO DE ANATOMIA E CIRURGIA EXPERIMENTAL